JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 9, 2022
Our client is a well-known commercial property management company with offices located across the United States. With a strong history of providing the best in class customer service to their tenants, our clients pride themselves in their excellent hospitality. With the recent acquisition of a new property, our client is looking to add an eager Front Desk Coordinator to their team.
$50k – $52k
The Front Desk Coordinator will act as the face of the company and will create a welcoming environment for the tenants. The ideal Front Desk Coordinator will be hospitality-focused and will approach every task with an energetic, can-do attitude. As the Front Desk Coordinator, you will be instrumental in creating a community atmosphere for the tenants by assisting in operations, events, sales, and much more.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Coordinator:
- Act as the face of the company by greeting members warmly and managing the daily operations of the office space.
- Liaise with third-party vendors like facilities to ensure that the space is operating efficiently and tasks are completed on time.
- Create feedback surveys for tenants aimed at addressing areas for growth and develop action plans based on these surveys.
- Manage the space’s office supplies including snacks and distribute mail to tenants.
- Conduct new tenant onboardings to create warm welcomes to new tenants and, on the flip side, professionally manage the offboarding process for old tenants.
- Review all invoices and identify cost trends and areas where unnecessary spending can be reduced.
- Ensure that tenants are abiding by the offices’ policies.
- Plan and execute tenant events aimed at increasing engagement.
- Promote events by utilizing several different channels including creating posts on social media.
- Partner with local businesses and organizations to help create new events/programs for the tenants.
- Interact with the tenants and create new relationships.
- Manage all new tenant sales leads in the CMR platform.
- Help create new marketing ideas to drive new tenants.
- Assist with the management of the leasing and marketing platforms.
Qualifications of the Front Desk Coordinator:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in hospitality, customer service, or property management fields.
- Knowledge of basic AP principles.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Suite, social media, and CRM platforms in a business setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess a strong penchant for providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities at once.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A comprehensive employer-provided benefits package.