JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 28, 2023
Our client is a well-known creative marketing agency. They are building out their NYC operations in a new mid-town office and looking to grow their admin team with a new role as a Front Desk Coordinator.
$22/hr or $55,000 – $65,000 dependent on experience
Our client is looking to bring on a Front Desk Coordinator to cover their front desk and also provide light administrative support to the Office Manager and two Vice Presidents. This Front Desk Coordinator must be polished and friendly, ready to provide top-notch service!
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Coordinator:
- Front desk reception coverage: greeting all guests and directing phone calls
- Maintaining a clean and visually appealing reception area
- Support for Office Manager and VP’s: light travel arrangements, expense reporting, and presentation preparation
- Occasional office event planning – the team has quarterly office happy hours that you would help to coordinate
Qualifications for the Front Desk Coordinator:
- 2+ years of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist experience
- Agency experience is preferred!
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility. (Including healthcare plans, discount programs and paid time off)