JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 25, 2023
One of our clients, a powerhouse in the entertainment industry, is looking to bring on a Front Desk Receptionist to be the face of their NJ office. This Front Desk Receptionist should be very personable, hardworking, and open to taking on additional duties outside of the position. Our client prides themselves in their very caring and positive work culture that is supportive of a work life balance. If you are someone looking to build your career and grow, then this Front Desk Receptionist position is the right one for you!
$20/hr – $25/hr
The Front Desk Receptionist at this entertainment company should have a friendly and welcoming personality as they are greeting clients and employees that come into the office daily. As the face of the company, the Front Desk Receptionist should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable multitasking. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for answering phones and appropriately delegating calls to the right people. The Front Desk Receptionist will also be responsible for coordinating calendar invites, keeping the front desk reception and front office area clean, and offering refreshments to guests. This Front Desk Receptionist will also be responsible for supporting in-house events. This Front Desk Receptionist will also be responsible for other Administrative ad-hoc duties that arise.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist:
- Greet clients in a professional and warm manner
- Manage a busy phone line by answering, routing calls, and taking messages as appropriate
- Support in-house events
- Calendar management in Outlook
- Provide administrative support duties as needed for executives including arranging travel
- Order supplies and manage inventory for the office as needed
Qualifications for the Front Desk Receptionist:
- Front Desk experience is a plus
- Professional and welcoming concierge like demeanor
- Experience in a fast-paced environment as a Reception or Administrative Assistant
- Reliable track record with excellent references from previous employers
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- High school diploma is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility