FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$25/hr - $30/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 11, 2019
A well-known tech startup is looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their team. The corporation is on the track to double within the year and with proven success, there is room for growth within the role. The company has a great culture and hard work does not go unnoticed.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $60-65k | $25-30/hr
Position Overview: The Full Charged Bookkeeper will be a part of the Accounting Team and will be a huge contributor to this growing company. The individual must be communicative, hardworking and extremely organized. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate great communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Full Charged Bookkeeper:
- Coordinate efforts between A/P and A/R teams; Monthly Reports, petty cash, T&E, P/O when needed
- Review AP invoices; match, batches and review for approval
- AR collecting, invoices, and balancing
- Assist with Journal Entries and General Ledger adjustments/reconciliations
- Assist with CC Chargebacks
- Assist with inventory reconciliations
- Assist the Finance Team as needed
Qualifications for the Full Charged Bookkeeper:
- Experience with SAP, NetSuite, ADP, (ERP system a plus)
- 1-5 years experience in Accounting/ Finance/Bookkeeping – would consider internships!
- Team player, hard worker, but likes to enjoy accomplishments!
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package