JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 16, 2022
Our client comprises a privately held diversified real estate service, investment management, and development organization. The company is close to Lenox mall in North Atlanta. They are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team.
$60k plus 10%
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development, creation, and production of assigned creative projects in support of regional marketing initiatives. This position requires extensive knowledge of multi-faceted design concepts, media, and software. The Graphic Designer creates original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts in conjunction with firm brand reinforcement and coordinates production of materials such as brochures, collateral, direct mail, and advertisements, as well as corporate identity materials. It is also the responsibility of the Graphic Designer not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with clients but also to focus on productivity and results.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Provide graphic support for the Regional Marketing team and executive leadership.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of graphic and illustrative material from simple to complex (i.e. brochures, fact sheets, direct mail, etc.).
- Coordinate the production process, develop printing and/or other production specifications, and select appropriate production media and materials.
- Design service line newsletters, internal leadership communications, and regional client newsletters.
- Design multi-media presentations as needed (e-mail, videos, etc.).
- Execute all regional websites, maintenance, and minor content updates.
- Create graphics for local and regional events and tradeshows under the direction of the Regional Marketing team.
- Maintain relationships with all printing vendors.
- Other design responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Marketing team.
Qualifications of the Graphic Designer:
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional design experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Strong production skills.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience is required.
- Experience with both traditional and digital RFP and presentation generation, standardization, and creation.
- Experience with email marketing.
- A general understanding of marketing analytics.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Knowledge of print processes.
- Experience with WIX and HTML experience is a plus.
- Strong conceptual ability, including being extremely creative with the ability to depersonalize own efforts in order to incorporate input from others to affect project completion and organization buy-in.
- Ability to change course/direction on projects at a moment’s notice and ability to reprioritize tasks and timelines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and the ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities, and multi-task.
- Creative flair with top-rate conceptual and visual skills and ability to take concepts and ideas and transform them into images.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic about becoming an expert on how to uniquely communication the company’s vision through visual communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Arts, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan.