JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 22, 2022
Our well-known museum client is seeking a Guest Services Representative to join their team. The Guest Services Representative must be professional and reliable while working with this prominent museum in Manhattan.
The Guest Services Representative must be open to working onsite, part-time and will require one weekend day. The Guest Services Representative must be reliable, hardworking, and a team player. A successful Guest Services Representative will be an open communicator and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Guest Services Representative:
- Greet members and visitors and check for timed entry reservations upon their arrival.
- Process vouchers, passes, and all member transactions.
- Updated member contact information.
- Adjust school and tour group orders and enter or update reservations.
- Provide general information on all special exhibitions and attractions.
- Scan tickets and sell upgrade tickets at the entrance of all special exhibitions.
- Maintain the operation of the museum’s coatrooms which includes hanging of coats, hats, storing small bags, and operating the point-of-sale.
Qualifications for Guest Services Representative:
- Must be vaccinated.
- Prior cash handling experience.
- Previous experience working in high-volume environments.
- Previous work in customer-focused and service-related industries.
- Must be reliable, a team player, and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a dynamic and busy work environment.
- Must agree to follow and promote all health and safety procedures as detailed by the museum
- High school diploma is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility