JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 17, 2022
Our client is one of the worlds preeminent scientific and cultural institutions that is seeking part-time Guest Service Representatives to provide exemplary service to guests.
Guest Service Representatives are responsible for representing our client to the public through direct interaction and communication with visitors and members. Shifts include: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm or 9:30 am – 2:30 pm, for a total of 20 – 25 hours per week. This role is a long-term, part-time opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Guest Services Representatives:
- Greeting members and visitors.
- Processing vouchers.
- Scanning and selling upgrade tickets.
- Providing general information.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Guest Services Representatives:
- Must be able to work one weekend day and most holidays.
- Must be vaccinated.
- Prior customer service and cash handling experience is required.
- High school diploma is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.