JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Edison , NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 17, 2022
Our client, a growing family-owned wholesale and distributor of pharmaceuticals, is looking to expand their team by adding an HR Coordinator!
$60k – $75k
The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing HR support to all employees.
Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
- Maintaining and assisting in various department functions such as the new-hire and termination processes.
- Providing employees with a safe place to work by ensuring that the company follows occupational safety and health rules.
- Resolving workplace issues between employees and employers.
- Organizing orientation and training for new and existing hires.
- Assessing employees’ job satisfaction and ways to improve it.
- Creating a smooth process for recruiting, evaluating, interviewing, and hiring skilled individuals.
- Making sure the company follows employment laws.
- Complying with yearly performance employee reviews.
- Responding to internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
Qualifications of the HR Coordinator:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of integrity and honesty.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Proficient in utilizing Excelforce.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.