JOB FUNCTION: Careers @ Atrium
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York City, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
We have the opportunity to be flexible for the right fit in this hire! Are you looking to get into recruiting? Great! Are you looking to expand your recruiting knowledge and explore Temp HR roles? Great! We’d love to chat with you! The Recruitment Coordination, Sourcing and Recruitment positions would all be responsible for varying levels of high volume full cycle recruiting (or recruiting support) which can include coordinating interviews, sourcing, screening, conducting in-person behavioral based interviews, completing reference checks, interfacing with clients, rolling out offers, and more.Our “Temp HR” team is a fast paced and scrappy start up division that is booming in their designated space. We specialize in placing Contract and Contract to hire professionals but have the added benefits of supporting Direct Hire candidates and roles as we see fit. This group is made up of 4 motivated and collaborative individuals and we are looking to add a Recruitment specialist to their team whether it’s in a Coordination, Sourcing, or Full Cycle capacity. The industries we place candidates in ranges from technology startups, advertising, marketing, fashion, real estate, finance, and professional services. We are a team of natural networkers, an extension to our clients hiring teams, and the right hand to our candidates. If you have great energy, are able to hit the ground running and love networking, we would love to meet you!
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Specialist:
- Remember, we are in a unique position to mold this role around your unique background!
- Source for both active and passive talent by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate salary rates with candidates
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews and debrief post interview
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Identify and market new business through leads, cross-selling opportunities, targeted marketing campaigns, etc.
- Recruitment & Account Management will speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders; manage these clients throughout the interview process by scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, and acting as a consultant to their clients
- Develop client relationships as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client gifts/activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
Qualifications for the Recruitment Specialist:
- 6 months to 3 years of professional experience in recruiting, sales, or account management
- Ability to pick up tasks quickly and STRONG sense of urgency
- Proven experience collaborating and working as part of a team (i.e. athletics, clubs, professional teams)Comfortable with decision making and taking calculated risk for the benefit of your personal business
- Effective multitasking, prioritization, and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated & “go-getting” attitude with a creative approach to problem solving
- Customer service oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong motivation for personal success
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.