JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 20, 2023
Our client is a global luxury firm located in Somerset county. They are seeking to add a Human Resources Generalist to their team.
$70k – $80k (plus bonus)
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for carrying out the full human resources process and activities including recruiting, benefits, policies and procedures, compensation, and rewards.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Generalist:
- Assist the Vice President of Human Resources to support the team for the company’s Americas region.
- Work closely with leaders across the company to carry out the entire human resources cycle.
- Handle talent acquisition and recruiting according to the company’s hiring plan to ensure development of the organization.
- Manage benefits including the open enrollment process, FMLA, and disability.
- Maintain the policies and procedures to ensure they are up-to-date and modify or implement processes, as needed.
- Assist with budgeting and reporting in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Execute various human resource projects and initiatives such as training/learning development activities.
- Foster employee wellness initiatives.
Qualifications for the Human Resources Generalist:
- 4+ years of experience in human resources.
- Exceptional ability to work as part of a team.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Luxury retail background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree is required.
- Competitive benefits package including medical, PTO, 401K, merchandise discounts and access to sample sales.