IMPORT AND SALES COORDINATOR
JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Riverdale , NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jan 10, 2019
Our client is a chemical company in search of an Import and Sales Coordinator to join their team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $50K
Position Overview: The Import and Sales Coordinator will be part of the sales team, working with clients and internal departments to provide support. This person will ideally have 1-2 years experience with importing chemicals, as well as experience with data entry. The Import and Sales Coordinator will communicate with suppliers, entering and processing orders, and tracking and following up on shipments.
Responsibilities of the Import and Sales Coordinator:
- Complete order entries
- Communicate with suppliers
- Handle Inventory control
- Order processing and purchasing
- Communicate with the proper parties regarding customs, tariffs, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience with data entry
- 1-2 years of experience with chemical imports and purchasing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits: M/D/V, 401K, PTO