JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Little Falls, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 16, 2022
Our client is a rapidly-growing health and wellness company in Northern New Jersey seeking an Inside Sales Representative to continue growth and expansion within the sports/fitness industry.
$70k – $90k plus commission.
The Inside Sales Representative will be selling large-scale fitness equipment to consumers, gyms, fitness centers, and studios. The Inside Sales Representative will obtain clients on both inbound and outbound leads and develop partnerships within the market. Many of the sale leads are inbound activity due to the demand of the equipment, so there will be reduced amounts of cold calling. Consumers will be reaching out to the Inside Sales Representative to gain more information on the products. This is a great opportunity to get into a growing company and develop sales skills to continue your career advancement.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Oversee inbound and outbound sales leads and maintain precise documentation.
- Provide a quality selling experience for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer interactions.
- Maintain relationships with clients from initial purchase to ensure client satisfaction.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets to continue company growth expectations.
- Upsell additional fitness equipment to current business and consumers.
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- 1 – 5 years of any type of sales/customer service experience (health and wellness or fitness equipment is a plus).
- Superb communication with clients and negotiation skills/tactics.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a team player.
- Foster relationships between clients and businesses and upsell additional merchandise.
- Have an innate competitive and/or athletic drive and hungry to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Medical (100% covered).
- 401k with match options.
- 3 weeks’ vacation.