JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: North Brunswick, NJ
POSTED: Jun 26, 2020
Our client is a well-known leader in their industry, is currently seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join their team! Our client is also considering a candidate who is available for a temporary position.
The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for handling shipping and receiving of products. The Inventory Coordinator should be available between the first, second, and third shift. The Inventory Coordinator should be able to appropriately plan, and organize time management in terms of making sure that all shipment should be received and shipped out as needed.
- Help with the overall daily operations of the business
- Assist in tracking inventory and shipments
- Assist with processing returns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year minimum of shipping and/or warehouse experience
- Forklift certified is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Atrium Care Package available upon eligibility