JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 14, 2022
Our client, a global marketing agency, is seeking an IT Specialist to work onsite in their Manhattan office.
$25 – 30/hr
The IT Specialist will provide technical support to both onsite and remote users. The IT Specialist will be hands-on and have a friendly personality. This person must be comfortable working alone at times and also be comfortable collaborating with others.
Responsibilities of the IT Specialist:
- Monitor and complete Service Desk tickets in a timely manner for both onsite and remote users
- Run daily administration of our company IT platforms (including assigning licenses and user accounts): Office 365, Okta, Active Directory (ideally Azure AD), Zoom, Confluence and Slack Image and deploy laptops and PCs
- Manage IT requirements during onboarding and offboarding
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the IT Specialist:
- 2 to 3 years of IT support experience
- Proficiency with Active Directory administration
- Experience supporting Windows PCs and Laptops using Windows 10 and MacOS devices
- Experience supporting Android and iPhone mobile devices
- Preferred experience with Identity Access Management tools, Okta strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness plan and events
- Professional Growth
- And, more..