IT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Little Falls, NJ
$19/hr - $22/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jul 29, 2020
Our client is looking for an IT Support Representative to join their team in Essex County. If you’re looking for a team environment with opportunity to learn then this could be your next role!
$19-$22/hr (Depending on experience)
The IT Support Representative will work normal business hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. The position will start out as fully remote until further notice. IT Support Representative candidates must live in New Jersey as you will be expected to work onsite in the future. The IT Support Representative will be the primary resource for new product trainings and product enhancement notifications to the Customer Support Department.
- Primary point of contact for all facets of software inquiries originating from customers, Independent Outside Sales Representatives and consultants including RackTools, web portals etc.
- Responsible for taking engineering data from applicable updates (PCN’s) and creating Technical Support Bulletins
- Document customer complaints and/or suggested product enhancements
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints
- Expertise in technical/product applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong phone skills
- College/Technical degree preferred or equivalent experience (ex. electrician’s apprentice or IT Network technician)
- Minimum 1 year at Customer Support Representative level
- 401K and Healthcare Packages Available