JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$50k - $60k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 15, 2021
Our client is a well-known fashion company is looking for a motivated Junior Accountant to join their Accounting team. If you are looking for an organization that has a high quality and well-known reputation, then this is the perfect fit for you!
$50,000 – $60,000
The Junior Accountant will be working with the accounting department. They will be responsible for all invoice payments, ACH payments, and Accounts Payable. This is a great place to be if you are looking to gain more experience in Accounting!
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant:
- Billing new and existing customers
- Executing monthly bank reconciliations
- Assisting in Accounts Payable
- Monthly commission reports using Excel
- Support the Senior Leadership Team
Qualifications for the Junior Accountant:
- 1 to 2 years of Accounting experience is required
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP
- Understanding debits and credits within Accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.