JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 24, 2021
Our client is a well-known retail company is looking for a motivated Junior Accountant to join their Accounting team. If you are looking for an organization that has a high quality and well-known reputation, then this is the perfect fit for you!
The Junior Accountant will be working with the accounting department. They will be responsible for all basic accounting, Excel work, and must have a Bachelor’s degree. This is a great place to be if you are looking to gain more experience in Accounting!
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant:
- Posting journal entries
- Updating financial statements
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Paying monthly payroll
- Preparing financial reports
Qualifications for the Junior Accountant:
- 2-3 years Accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.