JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Trenton, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 15, 2022
Our client is a large international firm and is searching for a self-motivated Junior Accountant to join their team! This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door at a large marketing company and gain some hands-on experience in the accounting field.
$22/hr – $25/hr DOE
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data. The Junior Accountant will assist in preparing financial statements, examining and analyzing company accounts, as well as ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures. The Junior Accountant will use their knowledge of financial practices to perform important accounting tasks.
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant:
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Manage income and generate the company’s financial reports
- Compile reports to show statistics such as accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, etc.
- Initiate and manage financial and accounting software used by the company
- Monitor company budget, calculate employee paychecks, and review and prepare tax obligations
Qualifications of the Junior Accountant:
- Understanding of general accounting principles
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables and VLOOKUPS)
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility