JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Linden, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 5, 2023
Our client is an established pharmaceutical company servicing therapeutic areas for human health. They are seeking to hire a Junior Chemist to join their team.
$20/hr – $25/hr Depending on experience
The successful candidate for the Junior Chemist position will work for QC group to perform pharmaceutical product testing based on designated lab protocols.
Responsibilities of the Junior Chemist:
- Perform testing on raw materials, in-process, and finished products.
- Work closely with Production to perform testing on release samples and stability samples packaging materials.
- Follow all applicable protocols including cGMP, SOP, and FDA guidelines.
- Operate testing equipment and analyze test data.
- Document and report test results.
- Assist in investigating discrepancies for quality assurance and compliance.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean lab environment.
- Assist in calibrating equipment.
Qualifications for the Junior Chemist:
- Experience in cGMP lab environments.
- Experience in GC, HPLC, TLC, UV-Vis, KF, IR, viscosity, titration, pH, and other wet chemistry and material characterization techniques.
- Good knowledge of lab safety.
- Good computer and data analysis & reporting skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related science disciplines.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.