JOB FUNCTION: Retail
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Kittery, ME
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Associate's Degree
POSTED: Jul 29, 2020
This company is a well-known retail brand that delivers an assortment of quality, in-season name brand apparel, accessories, and footwear for its consumers. The company focuses on culture and hands-on engagement with its employees and is seeking a Keyholder to join their team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this company is for you!
The Keyholder is responsible for delivering great customer experience through engagement and interaction with all customers. The Keyholder will welcome those who enter the store, maintaining an organized store environment, and adhering to brand standards. As a Keyholder, you may be cross trained to work in multiple areas of the company.
- Greet and welcome customers to the store
- Exhibit exemplary customer service skills
- Able to work with a flexible schedule in a fast-paced environment; excellent time management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Capability of being able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work with a high volume of samples
- Accurately process and prepare merchandise for the sales floor that adheres to company standards
- 0-1 year minimum related work and/or retail experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Ability to lift packages up to 25lbs.
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance
- Ability to see information in print and/or electronically
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma
- Atrium’s Benefit Package