JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Piscataway, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 15, 2022
Our client consists of raw ingredients suppliers supporting consumer goods and cosmetics industries. They are looking for a Lab Technician to join their team.
The Lab Technician will work in fast-paced lab environments to support sample testing and applications.
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician:
- Responsible for sample preparation, stability testing preparation, and stability evaluation.
- Help document lab results and track samples in respective database.
- Help maintain lab inventory and keep a clean, well-organized, and safe lab environment.
- Help with other projects assigned.
Qualifications of the Lab Technician:
- Basic math and computer skillset.
- Experience in a lab setting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific discipline or 3 – 5 years of equivalent experience.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.