JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Budd Lake, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 15, 2022
Our client is a very successful consumer goods company with an extensive network of global offices. The company prides itself in its capacity for innovation and is currently looking for a Lab Technician to join its ranks.
The Lab Technician will work under supervision to create experimental batches in the lab. The person hired should be accustomed to working in a laboratory and have high attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician:
- Aids in creation of batches from chemical ingredients.
- Keeps detailed notes on the experiments performed.
- Inputs data into the computer and creates charts and tables of experiment results.
- Conducts standard and non-standard physical, chemical, or application tests to gather data.
- Keeps inventories of supplies and raw materials.
- Follows federal, state, and local health, safety, and environmental regulations in accordance with corporate health, safety, and environmental policies.
Qualifications of the Lab Technician:
- Comfortable working with chemicals while following protocol.
- Ability to stand for most of the day while working on experiments.
- Excellent organizational skills and documentation practices.
- Capable of using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to follow safe laboratory practices.
- Bachelor’s a degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field or several years working in a laboratory.
- Paid lunch break.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Paid time off.