JOB FUNCTION: Scientific
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Westfield , NJ
$20/hr - $25/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 24, 2021
Our client is a well-known and industry leading organization in the personal care industry. They are currently seeking to hire a Laboratory Technician to join their team.
This company is seeking a Recent Graduate or Laboratory Technician who is eager to learn and bring fresh energy to the team. The Lab Technician role will provide the candidate with an opportunity to gain tremendous experience in a formal Lab environment and build upon their current knowledge/experience. The Lab Technician will need to be passionate about their work and should come from an academic background in Chemistry preferably. The Lab Technician should have proven lab experience academically or 6 months to a year of work experience.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician:
- Setting up and monitoring of stabilities
- Running physical specs (ph, viscosity, microscope, centrifuge)
- Assist Chemist in batching, initiate test requests
- Batching, testing batches, will work with unique instruments
- Perform sample submissions
Qualifications for the Laboratory Technician:
- Needs someone who is passionate about the personal care/cosmetics industry and eager to learn
- Some prior experience/knowledge in sampling, chemical testing, or personal care experience preferred but NOT required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.