JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 8, 2022
Our client is seeking a Legal Recruiting Coordinator to join their team!
$70k – $90k Depending on experience
As a Legal Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with the upper management team to coordinate recruiting for associate, senior, and partner-level candidates.
Responsibilities of the Legal Recruiting Coordinator:
- Source for candidates and screen resumes and applications
- Manage correspondence between agencies, candidates, and appropriate internal associates to schedule interviews and coordinate process by reserving conference rooms, creating zoom links, etc.
- Manage Applicant Tracking Systems to organize and update any candidate information
- Assist the team with coordinating and hosting any networking events
- Organize and conduct onboarding tasks for new attorneys including background checks, orientation schedules, and other onboarding-related materials
- Work with the Accounting team to process any recruiting-related expenses
Qualifications of the Legal Recruiting Coordinator:
- Covid-19 vaccination is required
- 2 – 3 years of recruiting experience is preferred. Legal recruiting experience is required
- Candidate possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and has ability to build strong relationships among lawyers and the team
- Desktop experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Competitive benefits and bonus eligibility is included