JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Fort Myers, FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 19, 2023
Our client, a professional community management organization, is seeking a Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) in Fort Myers, FL.
$50k – $72k Based on experience
Our client’s ideal Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) will be responsible for managing a luxury condominium building in Fort Myers, FL. These properties would be a mixture of single family and condominium HOA properties. The Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) will be responsible for implementing and enforcing community regulations and day-to-day operations including financial, managerial, and extensive board member interactions.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM):
- Review, modify, and implement association (HOA) governing documents when necessary.
- Prepare annual budgets and assist in forecasting information related to funding as needed.
- Perform physical inspections to ensure compliance and maintenance requirements in common areas.
- Organize, conduct, and manage board and membership meetings in addition to attending when necessary.
- Conduct association workshops and review insurance requirements to secure policies as needed.
- Provide high-service levels when communicating with board members, owners, developers, residents, and attorneys.
- Supervise association (HOA) staff and vendors as necessary.
- Research and maintain association matters and files.
Qualifications for the Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM):
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and coordinate/manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate leadership in maintaining high standards of professional behavior and service levels.
- Demonstrate organization, attention to detail, problem-solving, creative, and independent thinking.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s philosophy of high quality, professionalism, and organizational culture.
- Must have an active Florida LCAM license.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility.