JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bonita Springs, FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 20, 2023
Our client, a professional community management organization, is seeking a Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) for a position in Bonita Springs.
$60k – $70k
Our client’s ideal Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties in Bonita Springs. These properties would be a mixture of single family and condominium HOA properties. The Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) will be responsible for implementing and enforcing community regulations and day-to-day operations including financial, managerial, and extensive board member interactions. The ideal Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) will have a passion for the industry and strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM):
- Review, modify, and implement association (HOA) governing documents when necessary.
- Prepare annual budgets and assist in forecasting information related to funding as needed.
- Perform physical inspections to ensure compliance and maintenance requirements in common areas.
- Organize, conduct, and manage board and membership meetings in addition to attending when necessary.
- Conduct association workshops and review insurance requirements to secure policies as needed.
- Provide high-service levels when communicating with board members, owners, developers, residents, and attorneys.
- Supervise association (HOA) staff and vendors as necessary.
- Research and maintain association matters and files.
Qualifications for the Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM):
- Must have an active Florida LCAM license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Standard benefits package