JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 13, 2022
Our client is a leader in the beverage market nationally and internationally. The company was founded in the late 1800’s and still thriving today. They are currently seeking a Logistics Analyst to join their team.
$60k – $65k
This position is responsible for ensuring all import and export activities are completed in compliance with applicable government rules and regulations.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Analyst:
- Interface with freight forwarders, US customs officers, custom brokers, internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to customs and import and export regulations
- Provide relevant product information to internal teams to support HTS classifications, Export Control Classification (ECCN) and country of origin information
- Conduct internal audit and assessment of business activities for adherence to import/export procedures throughout the business lifecycle, including early-stage review of new products and classification/characterization of commodities through final delivery to the customer
Qualifications of the Logistics Analyst:
- 1 – 2 years previous experience working in an audit, regulatory, or compliance capacity
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree is required