JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 13, 2022
Our client is a non-asset brokerage with a focus on FTL, LTL, drayage, and warehousing. They have an excellent reputation in the market and take pride in their superior customer service. They are currently seeking a Logistics Sales Manager to join their team.
$60k – $70k plus uncapped commission.
The main focus of the Logistics Sales Manager is to identify new shippers and build a book of customers. You will be in contact with clients daily and build relationships.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Sales Manager:
- Conduct freight bidding and quoting.
- Cold calling shippers.
- Retrieve freight loads from customers.
- Determine current rates in the market place offered by competitors.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is accurate and timely.
- Develop goals for specialized sales.
Qualifications of the Logistics Sales Manager:
- Previous experience in freight sales or logistics management.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Sales experience with success in the cold-calling environment.
- Ability to make quick and smart business decisions.
- Proven record of growing business and starting new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.