JOB FUNCTION: Fashion
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bristol, PA
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: May 3, 2021
A world leader in their industry with products that serve the environmental, forensics, food and beverage, clinical, pharma, and cannabis industries, is looking for a passionate Marketing Specialist.
Up to $75,000 (depending on experience)
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the developing all marketing efforts.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Specialist:
- Organize marketing initiatives including creating workflows for collateral, meeting deadlines for various projects and collaborating with different departments.
- Work hand in hand with graphics/social media team to generate press releases and e-blasts, update and enhance the company website, generate SEO and paid ad campaigns via Google and Linked In, and create marketing collateral in line with company’s core branding for annual media plan
- Work with graphics and social media team to produce reports in line with analytics for social and web along with assessments of paid marketing campaigns
- Develop product specific landing pages to enhance efforts of paid marketing campaigns and maximize effectiveness
- Work with the sales force and graphic team to plan for annual tradeshow schedule and remain within budgetary constraints
Qualifications of a Marketing Specialist:
- Knowledge of marketing principles including competitive Analysis and how new technologies integrate with marketing strategies
- Ability to work individually and complete self-driven projects in addition to interfacing with multiple departments
- Well-built skills in organization, prioritization, time management and communication
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
- Innovative ideas for marketing the company, products, and viable applications
- 2+ years of experience within the field of marketing in a similar role
Education Requirements of a Marketing Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications required
- Atrium Care Package available upon eligibility