MEDIA BILLING COORDINATOR
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$20/hr - $25/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 14, 2021
One of the top Entertainment companies in the US is looking to bring on a Media Billing Coordinator to join their growing team! In this role, you will have direct exposure to some of the most influential leaders in the organization.
$20 – $25/hr
The Media Billing Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of collecting all payments past due from clientele across the US. The ideal candidate will have some experience in recording and tracking payments within internal databases, and updating client accounts. Exposure to Media agencies and Entertainment industries is a plus!
Responsibilities of the Media Billing Coordinator:
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Qualifications for the Media Billing Coordinator:
- 6 months – 3 years of experience, Internships Included!
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.