JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Princeton , NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client is looking for an eager and enthusiastic Medical Assistant to join their team.
The Medical Assistant will be friendly and a people-person. The Medical Assistant will be well organized and looking for a long-term career. We are open to considering candidates without prior medical experience. This position will be typical business hours Monday-Thursday.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Verify patient information and record medical history
- Prepare medical charts and reports
- Prepare patients for examination
- Work directly with physician
- Answer phones
- Operate medical equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Medical Assistant:
- Flexible and friendly personality
- Ability to travel between 2 locations
- Any clinical experience preferred but not required
- Willing to train!
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.