MEDICAL BILLING CASH POSTER
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New Brunswick , NJ
$17/hr - $19/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our client is a family-owned company in the healthcare field looking for a Medical Billing Cash Poster to join their team to assist their billing department and accounting team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Cash Poster to help complete their daily accounting tasks such as all billing, claim adjustments, EOB’s, analyze claims, verify insurance and submit claims to insurance companies. Strong organizational, attention to detail and follow-up abilities are a must for a successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Cash Poster:
- Read and interpret explanation of benefits
- Review, evaluate and process all payment posting
- Utilize resources to determine accuracy of payments
- Perform all secondary billing Cash Poster
Qualifications for the Cash Poster:
- 2+ years medical cash posting experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- AR experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.