JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 6, 2022
Our client is a Boston-based healthcare company, that is dedicated to improving and assisting the people of Massachusetts. They are currently seeking Member Services Representatives to join their team.
$18/hr – $20/hr
The Member Services Representatives will be responsible for addressing member consumer complaints across multiple departments. The Member Services Representatives must have the ability to initiate timely investigations, create resolutions, and support the Member Services Representatives team in their entirety. The Member Services Representatives must have patience, and compassion and be committed to working to find solutions to address member concerns.
Responsibilities of the Member Services Representatives:
- Maintains high productivity and strong customer service skills at all times.
- Ensures inquiries and requests are responded to and documented according to protocols.
- Serves as the escalated point of contact and provides accurate and courteous service in response to consumer complaints.
- Collaborates with other departments to help manage and resolve consumer appeals and grievances.
- Adheres to all applicable compliance requirements and the code of conduct.
Qualifications of the Member Services Representatives:
- Must be a self-starter with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service, exceptional work ethic, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work under pressure and strives to find a creative solution.
- Ability to problem solve, develop independence, and use resources while using solid judgment skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently or collaboratively with others.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.