JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 3, 2022
Our client is hiring a Microwave Engineering Manager to support their Quality department.
$120k – $160k Based on level of experience
The Microwave Engineering Manager will manage the day-to-day responsibilities for the Quality team. Candidates are expected to be competent in the engineering of radio frequencies (RF) in a leadership capacity. Relocation is available for this role.
Responsibilities of the Microwave Engineering Manager:
- Lead the Radiofrequency (RF) & Microwave Quality Engineering team in quality, training, MFG, controls, and inspections
- Support customer audits and perform investigations on root cause analysis (RCA
- Adhere to Change Board Reviews (CBR) and Material review board (MBR)
- Perform periodic supplier visits for continual monitoring of quality manufacturing
Qualifications of the Microwave Engineering Manager:
- Should have 3 – 7 years of experience in a Quality Environment working with Radio Frequencies, non-linear microwave/THz-wave circuit/component/system design, electronically scanned phased arrays/radar systems, RF/microwave photonics, photonics integrated circuits, plasma and vacuum devices, computational electromagnetics and multi-physics modeling methods and simulation tools, communications, and network theory
- Should have a hands-on experience with a solid background and understanding of electromagnetics theory, RF circuit and mixed optical and RF designs, their fabrication, testing, as well as electromagnetic systems
- Knowledge of emerging techniques, materials, and structures for RF/microwave and photonics systems is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related electromagnetic fields.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility