JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: May 13, 2022
Our client is a start-up marketing company is seeking a highly motivated, organized Office Assistant to support their expanding team in their NYC office. This Office Assistant role is the perfect job for someone looking to work in a fast-paced professional setting.
$18/hr – $22/hr
The ideal candidate to fill this Office Assistant role will be a professional at multi-tasking while paying attention to detail and supporting the team throughout the office. The ideal candidate will play an important role in managing, organizing, and helping to keep the office running. Having a positive attitude and being a team player is critical for the success of the Office Assistant.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings, and organizing office events
- Greeting all incoming office traffic while answering and directing calls
- Keeping paperwork and supplies organized
- Handling all company domestic travel (including flights, hotels, and expense reports)
- Tracking of office supplies and ordering as needed
- Assisting in all administrative tasks including preparing and accepting packages, copying, filing, scanning, etc.
- Assuming additional responsibilities to support office staff as needed
Qualifications of the Office Assistant:
- Must have strong communication skills and a proactive spirit
- Experience with Google calendar and Gmail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Must be organized, a natural problem-solver, pay attention to detail, and initiate timely follow-up with respective managers
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive benefits package