JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 10, 2023
Our client is seeking an Office Manager for a fast-paced and growing marketing startup who will handle all aspects of running the day-to-day operations of the office as well as certain property management tasks. The Office Manager will report to senior partners of the company and play a pivotal role in helping the company run smoothly.
$25/hr – $30/hr and ($55k – $60k Annually)
The Office Manager will play a crucial role in maintaining an organized and efficient office. This position will be play a big part of the company and give opportunity for growth. The Office Manager must be self-reliant, good at multi-tasking and have strong communication skills. The Office Manager position is perfect for an organized and detail-oriented individual.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- General administrative duties, including supporting senior management members as needed.
- Greeting office guests and answering phones, taking accurate and complete messages and/or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
- Assisting office personnel with all administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, preparing mailings (including FedEx and certified mail), and accepting mail and packages.
- Creating and maintaining office files, both paper-based and electronic.
- Creating and maintaining office and employee contact information (contractors, tenants, brokers, etc.).
- Keeping track of office and building supplies and ordering supplies as needed.
- Overseeing all office IT functions and coordinating with outside IT support, including scheduling repairs and maintenance of phone system, computers, and other office equipment.
- Assisting in HR administration, including employee attendance and PTO tracking.
- Assisting in preparing and mailing rent bills and accepting rent payment.
- Assisting with updating property record summaries.
- Scheduling service appointments and scheduling access to tenant spaces as needed.
- Assisting the Property Management team with marketing available properties, including updating company website and property listings for e-mail distribution, sending listing sheets on available properties to brokers and referring inquiries to appropriate internal personnel and coordinating broker access to available properties.
- Assuming additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed.
Qualifications of the Office Manager:
- 2+ years of work experience in a professional office environment and previous Office Manager/Administrative Assistant experience.
- Comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint is required.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as willing to roll up sleeves and take personal ownership for assigned tasks.
- Strong written and verbal skills are a must.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all employees and external vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility