JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 17, 2023
Our client is global organization on the hunt for an Office Manager for their Boston office. If you are looking for an organization with great people and fantastic culture, then this is the position for you!
$100,000 – $110,000
The Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the office. The Office Manager collaborate with office leadership, HR, and management team to create a positive environment.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Provide leadership, management, and coaching support to junior team members
- Manage and coordinate any renovations and changes in the office
- Coordinate space planning and seating
- Plan logistics of all office events, both internal and external
- Responsible for budgeting related to office supplies, events, maintenance, etc.
- Oversees the building’s reception and security programs
Qualifications for the Office Manager:
- 8 to 10+ years of related experience required
- Event planning experience required
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Multi-tasker who can prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility