JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 17, 2023
Our client is a global consulting firm. Currently, they are looking to add an Office Manager to their team. They believe that their team is the core of their strength and growth.
$105-120K plus Bonus
The Office Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the leadership team on areas such as workplace environment, employee experience & appreciation programs, special events, learning & development, and after-hours client/team gatherings. The Office Manager will provide leadership, management, oversight, coaching, development, and support for the Office team.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Responsible for the successful planning and logistics of all office events (internal and external), including Staff meetings/Town halls, Holiday/Bonus/Wellness events, Appointments day, and office tours.
- Work closely with customers to ensure excellence and satisfaction.
- Responsible for all budgets related to the office (events, storage, supplies, repairs, maintenance, studio moves, food + beverages, etc.).
- Review and approve invoices for all services performed and purchases made.
- Streamline operations and maintain efficiencies by finding ways for continuous improvements.
- Responsible for building/office security programs.
Qualifications for the Office Manager:
- 10+ years of experience in office/facilities and team management.
- Event planning/management is required.
- Strong customer service background.
- Experience successfully managing and motivating a team.
- Approachable personality with excellent communication skills.
- Strong facilitation, team building, relationship, and problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrated ability to partner with clients.
- High attention to detail, organized, with strong follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing.