JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 12, 2023
Our client is a leading investment management firm located in Boston, MA. They are looking for an Operational Due Diligence Associate to join their team. If you enjoy problem solving and have an inquisitive mind, then this is the position for you!
$90k – $110k
The Operational Due Diligence Associate will be responsible for supporting accounting and financial reporting for the organization.
Responsibilities of the Operational Due Diligence Associate:
- Conduct operational due diligence reviews of Fund Managers (including, but not limited to, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, real estate, private debt, separately managed accounts, and co-investments) in collaboration with the Asset Class Research teams.
- Complete initial desktop reviews of data and documents collected to identify potential issues or concerns which may require further investigation.
- Write detailed operational due diligence reports, including overall assessments of the manager as well as assessments across certain operational risk areas (e.g. trade flow, valuation, cash movements, governance structure, compliance, technology, etc.).
Qualifications for the Operational Due Diligence Associate:
- 2+ years of operational due diligence or internal control assessment experience.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Independent thinker.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related degree is required.
- Full benefits provided by the client.