JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 17, 2022
Our client is a private real estate investment firm with a legacy of successful real estate development, management, and transformation. They are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join their team. They have a national footprint that covers 13 markets, with $13 billion of investment assets under management, and a portfolio spanning more than 29 million square feet.
Under the direction of the Director of Operations & Marketing, this position is responsible for leading the processes and building relationships that will drive successful execution of this tenant amenity program, ultimately inspiring greater employee engagement and employee satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Manage hospitality partner budget process and oversee and reconcile budgets for all properties on a monthly basis.
- Analyze data from both qualitative and quantitative perspective to provide insight on material spending trends and recommend cost-savings.
- Recommend improvements to the current budget process and implement improvements for greater best practices.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Property Management, Asset Management, and Shift Managers) to ensure priorities and programs are aligned with short- and long-term objectives.
- Maintain regular communication with team members across all properties.
- Represent the client and offer support at property events as needed.
- Visit and assess new building properties for potential Shift program implementation.
- Support the Director of Ops & Marketing to onboard new partners/vendors and track performance.
- Ensure consistent brand experience across all properties via in-person spot checks, marketing materials review, and by obtaining qualitative feedback.
- Partner with outside vendors and IT staff to develop a consistent look and feel across all e-tools/sites that have an online presence (website, Rise, WordPress, Instagram).
- Support the Director, source images, and develop marketing communications.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operations and serve as day-to-day contact for various program locations.
- Provide direction and assist coordination in planning, development, and implementation.
- Responsible for overall data management (qualitative and quantitative measurement) and for assessment and analysis of both.
- Lead monthly budget reconciliation and assist with forecasting for future property launches.
- Schedule deadlines and monitor the progression of project milestones.
Qualifications of the Operations Manager:
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the corporate structure and prioritize and manage numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, with high proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with SEO, social media marketing, and Google analytics.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative survey platforms (i.e. Qualtrix).
- Proficiency in building and managing Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- 40% – 50% domestic travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Marketing, or Public Relations is preferred.
- Company-provided benefits.