JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 15, 2022
Our client is a local well-established law firm based in Downtown Pittsburgh that supports it’s clients throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. They are currently seeking a Paralegal to join their team.
$50k – $65k depending on experience
Our client is seeking a Paralegal to support a number of the firm’s litigation attorneys. This position has been created thanks to the firm’s growing practice.
Responsibilities of the Paralegal:
- Provide civil defense litigation support to the attorneys at the firm
- Help draft pleadings and correspondence
- Review billing
- Filing documents at state and federal levels including e-filing
- Provide administrative support with scheduling court dates, travel, etc.
- Others duties as needed
Qualifications of the Paralegal:
- Minimum 3+ years of civil defense litigation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to schedule and keep on top of calendars
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to take on various amounts of work from multiple individuals
- Ability to work without supervision
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of a High school diploma and Paralegal certificate are preferred