JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
POSTED: Jun 17, 2022
As a leading woman-owned, comprehensive talent management firm, Atrium is focused on providing holistic contingent workforce solutions in today’s market. Recognized for our pioneering Applicant-CentricTM approach and an award-winning culture, our expertise includes Staffing, Recruitment and Workforce Solutions. With more than 25 years of experience, Atrium is a WBENC-certified trailblazer with a legacy of helping employer brands source unparalleled talent and technology-driven workforce solutions that put people first. Let’s Get to Work.
Atrium is seeking a Part – Time Administrative Assistant who can dedicate 15 – 20 hours a week to a variety of organizational support tasks to support one of our Partners. This role will include planning travel (domestic and international), expense tracking and general organization. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, well versed in handling confidential matters, and strong oral communication skills. This individual will need to be organized, dependable, and resourceful.
Responsibilities of the Part – Time Administrative Assistant:
- Support the Partner with various administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Travel arrangements both domestic and international, coordination of various stops, and immigration documentation
- Expense tracking and report submissions
- Spreadsheet tracking
- Document management & organization
- Bill payments & account management
- Research projects & ad-hoc Client meeting/event support (e.g. arranging reservations, itineraries, gifting as needed)
- Basic technical support (familiarity with Apple/MAC products is a plus!)
- Manage and execute with timely delivery on various projects
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant on various tasks
- Ability to pivot and stay nimble
Qualifications of the Part – Time Administrative Assistant:
- 1+ years’ experience in an office support position
- Must be able to perform work, seated, for long periods of time
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility
You’ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.