JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 14, 2022
Our client has been a long standing multimedia company that acquires, produces, distributes, and broadcasts fight-related content that is exhibited weekly in the U.S. and international markets via linear and digital platforms. They are currently seeking a Part – Time HR Admin to join their team.
$20/hr – $22/hr
The Part – Time HR Admin will work the schedule of at least 3 days a week (between Monday – Friday and flexible to the days). The Part – Time HR Admin position requires someone that can handle a fast-paced and changing environment while wearing multiple hats as needed.
Responsibilities of the Part – Time HR Admin:
- Source and prescreen candidates
- Assist with onboarding
- Utilize creativity in finding candidates through different search engines/job fairs etc.
- Assist with file management
- Use internal software such as an applicant tracking system
Qualifications of the Part – Time HR Admin:
- 2 years of onboarding experience (open to industry)
- Team player but someone that can also work independently
- High school diploma or GED and/or equivalent experience and knowledge of the field
- Associate’s degree is preferred
- Healthcare packages available