JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Springfield, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Nov 25, 2021
Our client, a leader in the luxury home decor industry, is seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to support their operations team. Qualified candidates must be open to working Part Time, the schedule is flexible!
The Part-Time Receptionist will be the main point of contact for incoming calls and visitors coming into the building. They will also support the team with various activities such as data entry, filing and ordering office supplies.
Responsibilities of the Part-Time Receptionist:
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate extension
- Greeting guests and directing them to their destination within the building
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Oversee office supply inventory
- General administrative tasks such as data entry, filing and copying
Qualifications for the Part-Time Receptionist:
- 3-6 months of previous work experience Computer proficient
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, and people skills
- Self-directed, organized, and self-motivated
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.