JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boca Raton , FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 23, 2022
Our valued client is a publicly traded, global financial services organization with offices located in Boca Raton, FL. They are currently seeking a Payroll Analyst to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity for a Payroll Analyst to join a rapidly growing department in a hands-on role.
$40k – $50K + (15 – 20% Bonus)
The Payroll Analyst will assist regional offices with onboarding clients onto payroll integration including plan document review, coordinating client processing options and elections, securing client agreements, client and vendor enrollments, field mapping and required testing. The Payroll Analyst must be technically strong, and willing to learn, develop and train within areas of Payroll.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Analyst:
- Assist regional offices with determining how to best use information collected with the payroll integration service.
- Develop and train staff on internal systems as needed.
- Maintain the access database of all contacts and status updates.
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications of the Payroll Analyst:
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, with emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Excellent logic, verbal, and written skills.
- Self-Starter with ability to multi-task, detail orientated, organized, and client focused.
- Experience in a payroll-related function is preferred.
- Experience with FIS Omni, Data Validation Web (DVW), Clover ETL Tool, Salesforce, and CRM tools are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or an equivalent related business degree.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.