JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 12, 2022
Our client is growing as a leader in the field of entertainment, leisure, tourism, hotel, and restaurant consultant services. They are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team.
$18/hr – $25/hr
The Payroll Specialist will compile and post-employee time and payroll data. The ideal candidate will compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. They will compute and post wages, deductions, and prepare paychecks.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments and post information onto designated records.
- Compute wages and deductions and enter data into computers.
- Record employee information such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations to maintain and update payroll records.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, unemployment, and medical insurance.
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist:
- Must have 2+ years of related experience, preferably processing payroll in multiple states with a similar workforce size. Hospitality industry is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge using ADP payroll services, preferably PayForce.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.