JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Chicago , IL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 15, 2022
Our client is an international manufacturer looking to add a Pricing Analyst to their team.
$70k – $90k
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for optimizing results for individual product groups by implementing intelligent pricing concepts.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Define and implement the pricing subdivision strategy.
- Complete pricing requests and manage the prioritization to ensure timely completion and customer needs.
- Perform bottoms-up pricing by analyzing each cost contributing to pricing strategy.
- Implement suitable price measures and calculations, taking changing market conditions into consideration.
- Conduct price, cost and results analyses and market, customer, and competition developments, and derive necessary measures and develop lines of argumentation to support sales.
- Advise and support market functions through business partnering and training sessions.
- Stimulate continuous standardization and optimization of processes and organizational structures and implement corresponding measures in consultation with the Commercial Controller.
- Ensure an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implement and ensure efficient and effective processes in the company’s IT systems and their documentation.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver competitive market pricing.
- Support Sales and Accounting on results reporting and variance analysis.
- Adapt to customer-specific requests including collaborating on new product development and presentation of data format.
Qualifications of the Pricing Analyst:
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance.
- 2+ years of experience working for production/manufacturing company.
- Strong excel skills required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility.