JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Array, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Jun 22, 2022
Our client is the best in Class 340B third party administrator solutions company to help covered entities and pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. They are currently seeking a Principal Product Manager to join their team.
The Principle Product Manager is responsible for owning and driving the vision of our client’s referral management solutions. The Principal Product Manager will drive the development of current and future offerings for the referral management offering. The company is based in the North East and there will be travel to NY or NJ. 15 – 25%.
Responsibilities of the Principal Product Manager:
- Responsible for managing the performance of the referral management solutions.
- Define and measure product performance metrics, set goals, and develop plans.
- Analyze product performance data to identify improvement opportunities.
Qualifications of the Principal Product Manager:
- 2+ years of 340B or PBM experience.
- Experience in leading and managing cross-functional product teams, including directly managing UX/design, data analysis, product owner and business analysis resources.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Pharmacy experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of design methods (design sprints, design thinking, etc.) and Lean/Agile methods (Lean startup, Kanban, SCRUM, SAFe, etc.).
- No degree is required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility