JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Neptune, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 14, 2022
Our client is one of the largest garden and pet retailers on the market. They are currently seeking to hire a Product Marketing Associate to join their team.
Our client is seeking an Product Marketing Associate to provide overall support to the marketing team, including Product Managers and the Director of Marketing.
Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Associate:
- Work within the Marketing team to support product development, launches, and general administrative needs
- Tracking progress of product development. Assist with market research and pricing analysis
- Monitoring category trends and insights by analyzing and organizing data
- Organization and maintenance of company folders. Coordinate with the creative team for proofing, routing and editing sell sheets, catalogs and packaging, etc.
- Support sales and marketing team in preparation for trade shows, account presentations, and sales meetings
Qualifications for the Product Marketing Associate:
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good communication and project management skills
- Detail-oriented and well versed in handling multiple projects at a time
- Experience working with Nielsen and/or IRI retail scan data is a plus
- 3+ years of marketing experience required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.