PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Oklahoma City , OK
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our client, a medical communications company, is looking to add a Program Administrative Coordinator to their team. The ideal candidate will be organized, enthusiastic, a hard worker, and dependable.
Our client wants a Program Administrative Coordinator who brings a hard-working mentality in to the company while maintaining a positive attitude and taking initiative.
Responsibilities of the Program Administrative Coordinator:
- Receive and manage program requests from pharmaceutical sales representatives (client)
- Claim programs within one business day
- Maintain and update program scheduling database; this includes entering detailed notes with any program changes, speaker travel information, venue/caterer details, and detailed notes from conversations over the phone with rep and/or vendors
- Partner with shared services to determine and coordinate program logistics, including speaker and venue availability/suitability, venue amenities and location constraints and benefits such as lecture/dinner meetings, sales meetings, roundtable meetings and assigns conference rooms or other facilities
- Oversee schedule of active, executed and cancelled programs
- Primary point of contact with the client representatives (pharmaceutical sales representatives), and client speaker bureau
- Work closely with the company’s internal departments (including management, speaker bureau, meeting coordinators and close out department)
- Partner with shared services to oversee and approve food and beverage cost/menus as requested, including requisitions for meeting equipment such as audiovisual aids, podiums, additional seating, etc.
- Ensure program is compliant (per person budget is adhered to, speaker training is current, proper program materials are sent out)
- Use pre-designed templates to develop and coordinate all meeting materials, including memos, letters, invitations, and spreadsheets
- Meet and acknowledge pharmaceutical guidelines; reports violations to Program Director when needed
- Adhere to client specific SLAs
- Gain solid understanding of district budgeting and distribution
Qualifications for the Program Administrative Coordinator:
- 1+ years of administrative and support experience
- Must pay attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suites
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.